1. Scope of this Policy
2. Collection of information
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your participation in courses, and data from third-party platforms you connect with Positive Vibes. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. We collect any data you provide directly, including:
Certain services may require registration. Users may register (“sign-up”) on-site (for example, at http://positivevibes.co.in) or via LinkedIn. Users are required to provide part or all of the following information below, depending on the features or services they wish to access:
· First and last name
· Email address
· Company name
· Job title
· Mobile phone
When you enroll in and take courses, we collect certain data including which courses, assignments and quizzes you’ve started and completed; your exchanges with instructors, and other students; and essays, answers to questions, and other items submitted to satisfy course requirements.
Student Payment Data
If you make purchases, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, direct bank transfer information, billing address, and zip code. For security, Positive Vibes does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our Website, we may store such information on our servers.
We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information such as Website navigation data, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, timestamps and URLs. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interest, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve you and our eLearning community.
We use your information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance, and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
1. We use your Information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your business Information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
2. We use your e-mail to send you system e-mails about your enrolments, inform you about upcoming courses and seek feedback. If you want to stop receiving our system e-mails, you will have to de-activate your Account by contacting [email protected].
3. We may use your Business Information in order to provide benchmark analysis and aggregate statistics. This particular Business Information will be anonymized, will not contain personal identification and will not be transferred or sold to third parties in any way or format that identifies you.
4. We use Website navigation data to operate and improve the Website. We may also use Website navigation data alone or in combination with your Business Information to provide aggregated information about Positive Vibes
5. We collect the IP Addresses to track when you use our Website. We use IP Addresses to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Website and sign-up to use our Services. Your IP-address is also registered for statistical purposes and to better our advertising and layout of the Website. In specific, we use your IP Addresses for the following reasons:
1. Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
2. Estimate the total number of Internet users visiting our Website from specific countries or regions of the world.
3. Assist third party advertisers to track effectiveness of the promotions they run on our Website, visits to and business at third party’s websites.
4. Use of information
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information. Indicatively:
1. All our employees, independent contractors and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
2. We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes.
3. We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data
4. We do not tolerate Spam. To report Positive Vibes related spam, please contact us at [email protected]
5. Storage of information
We save your Information in our database in order to improve our Website’s end user experience. If you wish that your Business Information be permanently deleted from our database when you stop using our Services, please notify us at [email protected]
6. Information and rights
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.